Property Tax Abatement – Meade County has no real estate property tax for five years on new commercial structures or renovations over $30,000.
Revolving Loan Fund – Lower cost, permanent financing for working capital, fixed assets, and real estate for for-profit businesses.
SBA 504 – Long-term, lower-cost, fixed-rate financing on fixed asset purchases (land, building, equipment) to small for-profits.
Loan Pool – SEDC partners with the City, County, and private lenders to offer attractive, flexible economic benefit packages.
Based on the type and number of new jobs, services and revenues generated, as well as, the project’s total capital investment, and a financial statement review, Sturgis/Meade County can offer incentives such as:
- Free land to build a new facility.
- “At cost” building construction and lease back.
- Buy down of lease cost on constructed facility.
- Low cost, fixed rate financing of equipment and building.
- Relocation grants based upon the type and number of new jobs to be created.
- Free office space for a company’s key person during the project’s construction phase.
- Free office space for initial interviewing of applicants.
To learn more, call 605-347-4906 or click email@example.com.
SEDC is an equal opportunity provider, employer and lender.